Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Easter 2012

I always look forward to Easter week. I love watching my children wave palm branches and sing "Hosanna," then thinking about the happenings of that week, which climax in the glorious resurrection of our Savior! I really wish I were more intentional during the entire Lenten season, but I never am. Our church held a Maundy Thursday service--a short, quiet time with our families, partaking in the Lord's Supper. This year, I found myself thinking more about the time between Good Friday and Easter. What would I have been thinking or feeling if I had walked alongside Jesus and endured those days of uncertainty? Would my faith have been sure? I am so grateful that God rescued me through the redemptive work of His Son Jesus, and I pray that I would remember His sacrifice daily, not just at Easter.


Oli with Jonah and Cannon at LCK Easter party

Contemplating some yumminess Molna sent

Easter baskets!



Happy Easter!

Jonah decided to be a monster, rather than flex.

Love this hunk

Beauty

Little backyard egg hunt

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful family! And you planted a tree! How exciting! Is your garden doing well?

    ReplyDelete