Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Cannon turned 4!

Having a birthday so close to a holiday makes for extended celebration. This year, Cannon's birthday was Tuesday after Easter, and we planned his little party with friends for the following Saturday. So, we literally celebrated all week. I think we are paying for it now, as two of our kiddos are suffering from vomiting and diarrhea currently:(. Cannon wanted to eat at ChuckECheese for his birthday, so we did that on Monday because Daddy was off. Then, I took him for donut holes and chocolate milk on his birthday morning and dinner and dessert at home that evening. He got a swimming pool and Despicable Me movie from Mommy, Daddy, Jonah, and Violet. Ba had gotten his sandbox stocked the weekend before--new sand, diggers, and dumptrucks. Molna came down on Friday and brought lots of goodies and helped with his little party. We had CFA nuggets, applesauce, cupcakes, inflatable guitars, and pinata filled with fruit snacks. Two of his friends came to play and celebrate with us. It was a beautiful morning and a wonderful celebration for our sweet Cannon. He really is still such a tender-heart. He is certainly beginning to have more of an attitude, and he will still pull out a good whine. But he is definitely our little lover. He loves to be close and touch. Every time I look at him, I just think how precious he is. He has grown up far too quickly, and I have to remind myself that he was my sweet, chunky, red-headed baby not so long ago. I love my Can-Man!

Birthday morning

About to open some presents

Daddy had fun with this one :)

Violet's first pony

Swinging at the party

Birthday boy did not want a picture

Cool shirt for a cool dude--Thanks, Josh and  Haley and NiNi




Pinata time!

Sissy decided to take a break

Jonah takes a hit...

...and fruit snacks for all!

Violet's turn

Happy birthday boy with a bag full of fruit snacks

Scarlett was loving playing her guitar and singing some original songs.
Letting our balloons go was super exciting.

Cool shades, Sis.

1 comment:

  1. hey these pictures are really sweet I had such a great time thanks for listening also many hugs , hugs kisses
    to ALL

    ReplyDelete