So I love that the boys are learning and hanging on to the Word of God. At Community Bible Study (CBS) this past week, the boys learned the story of Jonah, which they have heard many times. Yesterday, the boys were playing with Legos, and Jonah got frustrated with Cannon and wanted to say something really mean to him. This was what came out: "Cannon, I'm going to send you to Ninevah!" Cannon laughed, and I laughed. Now Jonah has also pounded on the Coke machine at church yelling, "I want wine!" (from The Last Supper) and has discussed hanging people on a cross. It is unbelievable what they hang on to. Thankfully, I have also heard numerous Bible verses sung around our home.
Our little pirates :).
Also, Brandon took the boys to the library to get new books last week. He and Jonah picked out Berenstain Bears Go Out to Eat (every library trip yields at least a couple Berenstain Bears books), which we had never read before. The rhyme at the beginning says, "Dining out, though quite a treat, is a lot of work for a bite to eat!" This was a great book considering my last post. However, we had a wonderful dining experience at Chick-Fil-A last night! Maybe eating out has been redeemed for the Pulliam household.
No comments:
Post a Comment