Sunday, September 25, 2011

Jonah's First Month of Half-Day Kindergarten

I cannot believe that Jonah has already been in school for a month. He is loving Levy Christian Kindergarten and is excited every morning to go to school. I love that I can see his building from windows in our house and that I get to pick him up at 11:30 each day. He is learning so much and loving making new friends (I was more concerned about the latter). He has had great interaction with the other children and, other than a few stubborn moments, has had a great first month. So far, he can write his name, as well as other letters; identify the 7 continents on a map; identify a handful of dinosaurs; sing 2 songs (and say lots of other vocabulary) in German. These are the things I hear about anyway. He has also memorized the last names of every one of his classmates. So...some pics/video of Jonah's first month of school.

First morning of school--August 17, 2011


Got a call that Jonah fell on monkey bars--poor nose :(.






No comments:

Post a Comment