Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The Dude

I am catching up today! I mustn't forget the Cannon man. He is such a sweet little guy and a great brother. He really looks up to his big brother and looks out for his baby sister. He is also quite the funny guy--he gets into a pretty great little dance groove and likes to share potty "secrets" with his brother. I am looking forward to spending good time with him in the mornings while Jonah is at school and Violet naps. He is very affectionate and loves to just be with me or daddy (especially daddy though). 



2 comments:

  1. wow has life been great !!! for you guys these are very sweet
    i am trying to post on FB hope that is okay
    I LOVE you guys how did Jonahs first day go ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Britni!
    I'm glad to find your blog through your mom on FB. Your kiddos are adorable!!! Send me a message at 10315ldacres@gmail.com and I will add you to the permissions to see our family blog-The Lewis Family.

    Tara Diemente Lewis

    ReplyDelete