My third pregnancy has officially made it to full-term. Violet Mae is wiggling and squirming and making her way down for delivery. My weekly doctor visits began this week, and my cervix has dilated a couple centimeters and has thinned about 50%. I think I have been feeling some contracting now and again, especially when she has a big movement or when I have been walking a lot. I just cannot believe that my pregnancy is drawing to an end and that our daughter will be here soon.
My wonderful friends, Annie and Hannah, threw a baby shower for us a couple of weeks ago. I got so many wonderful things and am so thankful to such wonderful friends and family who care so dearly for us. We are so unworthily blessed.
We have had a couple of abnormally warm days the past couple of days. This afternoon found the boys and I lounging around outside in the sun--I got a bit of spring fever :). We also spent some good time this morning at our neighborhood park swinging, playing, and watching airplanes in the perfectly blue sky. God's creation is so magnificent! I will end with some pictures of my big boys catching snowflakes on a snowy/rainy day we had last week.
:) I love this! Can't wait to see pics of little Violet. You look beautiful, Britni, and seems you are so at peace & calm.
ReplyDelete